Monday, July 12, 2010

march 2008.

Our story is awfully amazing,
We have each other from our first hello,
We’ve been happy, sad, laugh and yell each other,, 99% we solved it well.

With only 7 months period, feels like we’ve known each other for so many years.

I know Sometimes, I have many different moods, hurt your feeling, make you cry, and be as fragile as I can be… but, with all my weaknesses above,
you can make everything looks worth fighting!
you can make me share my feeling and thoughts with you, laugh and cry with you..

And the most importantly
You can guide me through all the obstacles.

Thank you…
Thank you for being such an amazing person for me, a good example, and a great motivator.

Thank you…
Thank you for the hours of bus trip you took to go see me, the thousands of pages of books you hate that you read all night, so that you could finish all your work and come to see me every weekend.

Thank you Love,

If eventually, separated will be the best solution (solution of being realistic of course), but you will always have my mind and my heart.

This is a promise I make, for loving me this much,, for teaching me this much, and for caring me this much.

What we have is a never ending Love story.

No comments: